In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thinking about selling out

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
I am thinking about selling my bow and maybe other archery stuff. I don't really have any time to hunt right now. Finding land to hunt around here is stupidly hard. Bow isn't doing anything but depreciating. Ye or Nay?

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nay, hang it on the wall and buy another one when your ready [:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    sounds like somthing else is wrong pm me if you wish[;)]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    KEEP IT!...you'll regret it if you sell it all[V]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

No issues. With college and working full time it just takes all my time up. I didn't even get home (Ohio) to hunt in the last two years, only home for a total of 7 days this last year, Christmas and Grandmothers funeral. I sold my other bow back in 08. I don't want to get out of shooting, but I think I took the thing to the range 3 or 4 times last year. Went from shooting 150-200 shots a day when I lived in Indiana to shooting nothing now.

Plus I want some money for other toys. Decisions decisions.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

No issues. With college and working full time it just takes all my time up. I didn't even get home (Ohio) to hunt in the last two years, only home for a total of 7 days this last year, Christmas and Grandmothers funeral. I sold my other bow back in 08. I don't want to get out of shooting, but I think I took the thing to the range 3 or 4 times last year. Went from shooting 150-200 shots a day when I lived in Indiana to shooting nothing now.

Plus I want some money for other toys. Decisions decisions.
    Well you will be able to get back into it some day Glad everthing is ok BUD thought you were low on funds or somthing,,
    college and full time job will take up lots of time. best wishes[;)]