In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Have you ever hit...

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
A grand slam in the 10th inning?

I was just wondering because the other night I was at a Cubs/Cardinals game and this guy named Neifi Perez(I think he's a Cub) hit a Grand Slam in extra innings, and I was thinking "WOW!!! That doesn't happen too often!!!"

Hey Kids!!! You should have seen the Cubs Spank our Bull Pen!!!
stl_mascot118x177.gif

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
Play Ball!!!

Comments

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, but then again I have never played MLB.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Of course, several times, once I even made a field goal while hitting the grand slam. I ate a grand slam once too.
    [:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt
    2522_0_Spanking20smiley.gif
    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That series was pretty crazy. 3 games with extra innings I think???? One game that ended in a squeze play and another with a grand slam. That stuff usually doesn't happen in MLB.
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy it now......one game does not make a playoff team. And consider, an injured team against a healthy team...

Too bad the cubs will still be playing for third place in Sept.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FANNIN
    Enjoy it now......one game does not make a playoff team. And consider, an injured team against a healthy team...

Too bad the cubs will still be playing for third place in Sept.

FANNIN, DAMMIT!!! I've been waiting all day for this.

Well, it was two games (nearly 3). AND, we have had more than our fair share of injuries also (Prior, Wood, Garciaparra, Walker). Who were you missing besides Rolen?

Ben(who realizes there's still a lot of cubs/cards games left to play)

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I have to say is the only good thing to come from St. Louis would be the AB brewery.[:D][:D] harry.jpg

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ben, Ben, Ben.....an uneducated fan from Chicago....(surprise, surprise) The Cubs are so far away from winning a championship it isn't even funny. "Who are you missing, besides Rolen?" Come on, Along with Rolen, there is Reggie Sanders, Molina, Walker (the real one) and not to mention Pujols playing with a sore shoulder. And even with all of that they still played very well. I mean if you get joy out of beating the Cards for one meaningless series...then, yes I guess that makes you a Cubs fan. Meanwhile, while you are gloating, keep in mind that you are 12.5 games out! Oh and if you pay attention, Prior was NOT hurt.....he pitched one of those games, and Walker played in the series. So out of your everyday players....only Nomar was missing.....it's AMAZING you won without him.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Like I said, Fannin. There's a lot more baseball left to play including two four-game series in Chicago, and one three-game in St. Louis. This season ain't over yet.

We do have a hill to climb, but there is a glimmer of hope.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    FANNIN

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=163637

One of my nephews shares your illness.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!