In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sore Losers

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
After 25 years of trophy deer management these folks found out they were losing their lease. They went huntin' !!
(My buddy sent me this - I don't know anything about it)

Big_Bucks.jpg
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yea that picture has been circulating around. I think they are all mounts.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    You know buckey, I remember this pic on another forum and that was what a bunch of people said but if you look at the pic you can see several bodies and on the far right side you can see legs. Not sure what story goes with the pic but there are a bunch of nice deer there.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    You know buckey, I remember this pic on another forum and that was what a bunch of people said but if you look at the pic you can see several bodies and on the far right side you can see legs. Not sure what story goes with the pic but there are a bunch of nice deer there.
    I agree the pix looks a bit funny but dosent matter maybe they shot them over the coarse of a couple of years. no matter what there are some awsome deer in that photo.. [;)]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone else notice that there are over 20 deer and 9 people in the picture? Just one more thing that makes my BS meter peg out.
    edited November -1
    Oops... I cant count. There are 10 people... I still don't buy it.
    edited November -1
    See I still can't count...
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice photo shop job?[:p]
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good point about this being a fake. I never considered that. I don't see any tounges hanging out !!
    Abort Cuomo
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No tongues, no blood, and the deer in the middle of the picture with the nose on the other deers antler gives it away, the left side of the rack goes into the leaves and disappears only to come out with two points, the rack would make the head sit up alot further, 100% chopped photo the deer on the bottom furthest left as you're viewing is also buried in the leaves to cover up some editing, it's a nice picture though.
  • anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree ... looks like a photoshop job! The light does not look consistent. Plus, if they just lost their lease, how could ten people go out and kill that many deer at the same time! Plus, they'd hang them in a row so that the former leaser would know that he'd really gotten the shaft big time. Plus, they'd be looking a whole lot happier! Plus, women are not that given to anger and bitterness. Why is there a mess of oak leaves in front of them and then bare grass right behind them? Other than that I sure wish I'd have been in the party! [;)]