In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bow quality

hillstomperhillstomper Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
what is the difference between the hoyt line of bow and the pse line. or is it all in a person preference?

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    mostly cost. you can geta pse nova set up for 200 bucks a new hoyt will cost ya 400 from what Ive seen. I have a pse and i plan on getting a hoyt when i come into the funds

He who dies with the most toys still dies "NO FEAR"
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Used em both,PSE is fine,a good steady bow....Hoyt is a wicked nice bow but a lot of money for the hype in my opinion....It don't kill any better if you put it where you need to.....
  • Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I started out with an old Bear Whitetail. Good bow for it's time.
    Next bow was a PSE Mach Flite 4r. Hunted with it for years.
    The last two have been Hoyts (best buddy owns a Hoyt dealership). I've taken deer with them all, and can't complain about any. So I'd say preferance has a lot to do with it. Of course someone will always be coming out with the latest greatest thing. If you want a good bow fairly cheap look at used one somebody bought last year, and wants to get a new one. Guys around here do that all the time.

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!