In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PSE Fire Storm Lite

Huntingnerd33Huntingnerd33 Member Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
What are your guys' opinions? I'm still researching stuff, going to Cabelas today to actually shoot some bows. If any of you have a bow you'd recommend for a first-timer I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I can't comment on that particular model cause I've never shot it but PSE makes good equipment. I don't think you will be disappointed.

As far as recommending for a first timer the only comment I can make is that there are so many good bows out there anymore just go shoot a few different ones and see what feels good and fits you the best. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

Oh and be prepared for the addiction you are about to light up! [;)]
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might think bangs kidding, it really is an addiction....I have been moping since I shot a buck a while back its killin me lol
  • ChetStaffordChetStafford Member Posts: 2,794
    edited November -1
    I just sold a Firestorm lite it is a nice bow mine cracked a limb PSE fixed it under warranty problem was I bought a Diamond Justice and when I got the PSE back I decided I liked the Diamond better and sold the PSE.

But would I buy that firestorm again? absolutely
  • nuclabuyernuclabuyer Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot a PSE Venom and I really like it. Its really accurate and It is the best bow that I have shot