In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Don't know what the problem is?

Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
Oh yes I do. Archery season starts in 9 more days here in PA! [:D] [:D] [:p]

I JUST LIVE FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

qman_lr_105t.jpg

Only the strong shall survive !!!

Comments

• 270 Deer Slayer270 Deer Slayer Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, I live in erie, pa, been seeing tons of bucks, mostly all 6 points up to 12 points. Only wish I was hunting archery this year, oh well, gonna have to wait till next year. Stormtrooper, what county do you hunt in, and how many points is it a side for you?

"A blood trail is life" (Ted Nugent) crosshair.gif
  • Stormtrooper 13Stormtrooper 13 Member Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in Clarion county, and they just raised it from 3 to 4 points on a side.

Only missed 1 archery season in 22 yrs. That was 2 yrs ago when I was in Jacksonville FL on a powerplant job. I was completely miserable for a year even though I got my buck on the third day of rifle.
    There's just something about sitting in my "old faithful" treestand spot watching the leaves change, and drop. While the bucks prepare, and go into rut. When I see Orien the Hunter in the early morning night sky I know hunting season is coming up.
    By the looks of it I my get most of october off to hunt (layed off). We got a weeks worth of work at the paper mill in Johnsonburg the second week of october. After that nothing till the first week of november then it will be to Maine for 6 or 7 days.
    Sorry about your luck. I'll make an offering to the hunting spirits for ya. Although I my miss all of rifle season this year due to a job in Kentucy [}:)] (hope my good luck in archery season holds out).
    The prospect of missing rifle does not cause the same feelings as missing archery season which is shear terror!!!

AS I WRITE THIS ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TILL ARCHERY SEASON!!!! [:D] [:p]

qman_lr_105t.jpg

edited November -1
    Boy this is an active site!!!! [V]

qman_lr_105t.jpg

• s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    I hunted Clarion County a few years.Near Turnip Hole,Canoe, and Callensburg.Had good times there Rifle and Bow Hunting. [:)]

I am confused at times.

We park on driveways,

and drive on parkways.
    edited November -1
    Then we've stompped over some of the same ground. I live about 8 miles north of callensburg. Used to go back to the waterfalls, and alum rock a couple times a summer before it all was posted. Was a nice day hiking from one to the other.

qman_lr_105t.jpg

edited November -1
    Stormtrooper.

Do you know these people? Bus.Tim,Randy,Hope,and Lisa

I am confused at times.

We park on driveways,

and drive on parkways.
    edited November -1
    I know people by all them names! Now are they the ones you know?

qman_lr_105t.jpg

edited November -1
    They are all of the Larkin's Family.All good people.They were all in the Beef Cattle and Strip Mining occupation.That's where I set up my camper for the winter hunting season.Had some great times there.

I have not been back there the last 8 or 10 years.