In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

couple pics I took at lunch

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
comin back in town I saw this guy standin at the field edge

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103-1.jpg

DSC00104-2.jpg

Comments

• LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you need a zoom lens bang..invest now..looks like a good'un though..Loko [8D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Have no fear, I'm hopin to have a Canon XH A1 by summer. This cam I have now was a $500 cam back in 1997 [:D] 1 of the first Sony Cyber shots.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    you call that snow.. I can still see the ground? I'm ready for spring we have had over 3 1/2 feet alredy. its just getting tired supposed to be 50 on Sunday[:0]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    I saw a couple of nice ones tonight still with their horns. I do need to get a NICE digital camera to save them for posterity.
    If any of you want to donate one to me, I will be more than happy to accept it.[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    I saw a couple of nice ones tonight still with their horns. I do need to get a NICE digital camera to save them for posterity.
    If any of you want to donate one to me, I will be more than happy to accept it.[:D]

Keep an eye on ebay. every once in a while you'll find a killer deal on cams. Gotta go threw a lot that aren't but you'll find one. The cam I'm wanting I should be able to get for around $3000 with some extras.
  • anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking good for next year!