In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buckey friend didn't show

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
Again tonight he never showed. I didn't wait for pitch black though, left when the does started to get fuzzy in the distance.
Think he may be going more nocturnal already? I can't believe he's been pressure much if any.

I'm going to GB and price some guns to relieve my sorrows. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    hang in there hes just trying to make ya nervous. I saw a buck the other day while driving home from school along the road pretty good size rack but i swear he was a midget no more than 3 feet high if that and he was a 6pointer plus

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    3 feet. man, maybe there hust so much nutrietion in the area his rack grew faster than his legs. Where abouts were you again? [:D][:D][;)]

he's doing a darn fine job of making me nervous, that's for sure

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    THATS OK SUSP, HE'S STILL AROUND MOST LIKELY SOMEONE WALKED THROUGH THE AREA OR SPOOKED HIM. SURE HE'S JUST BEING CAUTIOUS. I HAVE BEEN FILMING 5 BUCKS NEAR MY HOUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME THERE WAS DEER THERE DIDENT BELIEVE THEM BUT THEY WERE NOT LYING. I WILL TRY TO GET SOME DIGITALS AND SEND THEM TO YOU THERE NOT GIANTS BUT NEVER THE LESS FUN TO WATCH. GETS THE BLOOD PUMP'IN[:p][:p] BY THE WAY HAS ANYONE HEARD FOM GOGLEN HE'S BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE?[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe he went on vacation and didn't tell anyone...[:0][:I][:o)]
    sounds like someone I know...[;)]

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey. nobody likes a wise-guy, "Open mouth insert foot"[:I][:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]