In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
No it's not the new phone book![:D] It is my new BOWTECH! Picked it up last night and got it all set up. Everything is new even bought some new Gold Tip ultra lights, a Tru Ball release, Whisker Biscuit, The only thing that isn't new is the stabalizer. Like starting over!!
Now all I need to do is get some free time([:D]THAT"S FUNNY[:D]) to go and do a BUNCH of shooting!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    ENOS congrads on the new bow[;)] TOO bad it's a Mathews nock-off[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You got a new phone book [?]

[:D] Glad to hear it, let us know how it shoots and when you'll be giving away the old PSE. [:D][;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I went with him to pick it up yesterday and was asking the shop owner some questions and stuff about comparisons, he told me to go shoot a switchback then said I bet you come back for a bowtech. Super nice guy though. [:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    nice and smart too.... stir stir...[}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    nice and smart too.... stir stir...[}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif

Oh no! Now you done went and did it!!!

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    What is it[?] a bow-tech what dually patriot[?][?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's a Tomkat!http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/ENOS29/a31a76c1.jpg
    I am starting to think I will change hosts! It takes forever and a full day to get any to load. It would not show the target with five arrows in a 2"-3" group with one being a robinhood and ruining two of my new arrows!

I shot a few tonite. I shot about 30 arrows to get it set nicelly and then my last set caused some damage!!!
    [:p]Shooting pretty nice with all NEW equipment even though it has been called a Mathews knock-off!!!!!![:(!][:D][:D][:D][:o)] Man I couldn't beleive how quiet and smooth it shot, Oh and FAST too!

• Options
    edited November -1
    big red X

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man I am feeling great with this bow. Can't wait for the season to start and kill an enormous DEER. [8D] Cranked it up some more today and closing in to 70#.FAST!!!!!!![^]