In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

let it snow let it snow

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
We might get some snow this evening into the morning about 4/8 inches. I dont know how long it will last with the ground not frozen but lets hope it lasts till about 11am so i can get some real good scouting in

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love hunting in the snow! I don't get to very often though. One of my favorite hunts was when I took a do with my shotgun in a nice snow. One of those where it wasn't too cold (or I was dressed warm enough) and the snow was beautiful. Just goes to show there is more to a hunt then just killing an animal. Good luck with your snow if you get to hunt in it!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    My most memorable hunt to date was huntin' while it was snowing. The snow was collecting on me had three doe all with fawns come in just out of range, and all the little ones were runnin around and jumpin. it was real cool.
    It also makes the blood stick out like a fly in a bucket of milk.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    IndyhunterIndyhunter Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    No snow yet here in Indiana but I can't wait! The only problem sometimes is when it gets pretty deep the drag out is tuff in deep snow but worth every exuasting step!

http://midwesthunters.cjb.net