In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I may be back in business

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just found a bow I may be able to use as a "parts bow" on another auction site... Could get me back in the game until I get a new bow...

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good deal!!! Hate to see a brutha down and out.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got a real old bow here that someone gave to me not worth a lot but you can have it if you need one old ted nugent cobra i don't even know draw length or weight on it
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lady
    Thanks for the offer, but I will soon be getting a new bow. This one I was looking at was just to fill in until then. The price has gone up more than I am willing to pay for a parts bow, so I will just wait for my new one. As I said, the Drenalin is a really nice bow. I want to try it side by side with the Vectrix.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Lady
    Thanks for the offer, but I will soon be getting a new bow. This one I was looking at was just to fill in until then. The price has gone up more than I am willing to pay for a parts bow, so I will just wait for my new one. As I said, the Drenalin is a really nice bow. I want to try it side by side with the Vectrix.

I've read some more reviews this morning from people on another forum and some say they will be switching brands this year. I will not be getting a new bow but I might go shoot one just to see what its like and compare to the XT.