In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lost another Tom

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
This is the third tom I have drawn on and all three seen me. I was back home drinking coffee by 7:15 [:D]
I should just shoot a jake this afternoon. I believe tomorrow is the last day, maybe next Sunday. [:(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sounds like times at desperate put the bow down and get the shotgun out

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree, time to bring out the shotgun. Can you carry both with you to the woods, legally I mean?

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    No worries now! Last night just a little before dusk this crazy little bird strutted his stuff right up to me, turned away for a minute, then turned straight on me at 15 yards. Piece of cake, I couldn't resist it either. He felt like he was only around 16 pounds. The old browning took her clean through him and he barely flopped any. Sure wish the old ladies birthday would roll around so I could buy her that digital camera and be able to post new pictures.
    man, it was hot last night plus I had those little redish ants all over me. I swear them things where biting me, but ants can't bite can they?

taco413, not sure if we're allowed to carry both in Ohio or not. I sorta doubt we are.
    edited November -1
    Yep any ant can bite ya and will. I had a buddy that got ate up once sittin under a tree squirrel huntin.

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Congrats Suspension. GOOD SHOT!!![8D]

www.RightFieldSucks.com
    edited November -1
    Never knew an ant could bite, they sure tore me up.

Ben, good shot? I believe that shot woulda been what they call a gimmie in golf.[:(] He turned his back to me so I could draw then turned to face me and held his head high. I'm not complaining though[^][;)]
    edited November -1
    Hmmm suicidal turkey?[:D][:D] Nice goin suspension, I took one 2 years ago with a bow gets the ole heart a pumpin. Course everytime I walk into the woods it gets to pumpin. When it doesn't they can throw dirt on me cuz i'm dead.

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Hmmm suicidal turkey?[:D][:D] Nice goin suspension, I took one 2 years ago with a bow gets the ole heart a pumpin. Course everytime I walk into the woods it gets to pumpin. When it doesn't they can throw dirt on me cuz i'm dead.

[:0] Imagine how rude that would be? Throw dirt on a dead person. Not me [:D]
    That tom may have been suicidal now that I think about it. [;)]

Suicidal brings up a new story. Last week some guy jumped off a bridge onto a US highway in front of a tractor trailer just south of where I live. Paper said it scattered him for miles and gave a discription like they were talking about a deer carcus. Not wouldn't that be something for that guys family to read? I stopped getting the newspaper a couple years ago because of stuff like that being printed and I may need to again. Can't most people imagine how the guy would look if he jumped in front of a semi traveling at 55+ mph? So why do they have to go into such dramtic descriptions.