In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Plans for the weekend?

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
Anyone got plans for the weekend. If not, the storms moving through should leave the barometer on a steady rise. Accompany that with the full moon, and you should have some good late summer fishing.[;)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
Play Ball!!!

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hauling a bridge for my parents Saturday morning then we're going to a cookout that evening at some friends.
    Sunday I'll be off to eastern Ohio for some 4-wheeler riding at Wellsville, then home and some clean up on the quad.

Fishing sounds better though.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    State fair again, gross out some little kids with some internal parasites from various animals and see some high school rodeo.
    Then I'm back for two days and off to Rend Lake for 2 weeks, well I will work the weekends at duquion fair but I will be stayin at the lake. All by my lonesome for the first week before the wife and kids come down[:(][:D].

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Work! [V]

0311 semper fi
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I WAS supposed to go fishing.... but it seems my husband CANT say no to anyone but me......

So now I am solo for the weekend wonder what kinda trouble I can find..... [}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    going fishing there are some 100lb tuna running not that far off shore[^]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I have a wedding saturday night but i have to be the dd, sunday im cutting some trees up and having a birthday party

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    I have a wedding saturday night but i have to be the dd, sunday im cutting some trees up and having a birthday party

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Your birthday?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • spudshotspudshot Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    helping my cousin move on saturday, if it doesnt take all day i'm goin to the range with the mosin nagant

http://spudshot.mypicgallery.com
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stayin home...Work on addition,ride wheeler some,shoot bow, do things to drive ol'lady crazy![:D][}:)]...Keeps her young![;)]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT, Sons football game, SHOOT![^][^]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..