In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Best Price

hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
I'm selling my Hoyt and looking at a Switchback for next year. Any ideas on where to get the best deal?

Thanks for the help!
Cody

KungFu.gif

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Check with slash he likes hoyt.....[;)][B)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Traitor!!!!![}:)][:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    That's right slash another hoyt shooter had a mathews in his hands and saw the light .... Glory be[:D][:D][:0]

Mathews1.gif
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ebay, I see prices go to damn high on that site all the time.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Best deal for the switchback or sellin the ...oh I can't even say it!

Lookin at the Switchback, Switchback XT, or Switchback LD? Not sure where you are located but the pro shop Taco frequents has the original Switchbacks for $625.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I already made a deal to sell the Hoyt XP 2000 and acc. after season to a buddy of mine.
    I am looking for the best deal on the original Switchback, 318 FPS bow! I am located just South of Memphis, Tn........in North Ms.
    I don't have a problem with ordering on line or getting one of you to snag me up a good deal.
    Thanks for the help already!
    Cody

KungFu.gif
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's right slash another hoyt shooter had a mathews in his hands and saw the light .... Glory be.......LMAO GOOD 1[:D]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Not everyone can stay on the dark side of the bowhunting universe

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hivoltg
    I already made a deal to sell the Hoyt XP 2000 and acc. after season to a buddy of mine.
    I am looking for the best deal on the original Switchback, 318 FPS bow! I am located just South of Memphis, Tn........in North Ms.
    I don't have a problem with ordering on line or getting one of you to snag me up a good deal.
    Thanks for the help already!
    Cody

KungFu.gif

If ya want speed get the Back Max at 330+, screams but unforgiving as all get out.

stab.jpg
    edited November -1
    OK, for some reason I feel like ya'll didn't understand my question. This is just a guess from the responses I got. lol So I will try again......
    Where can I find the best deal on the Original Switchback?

Cody

KungFu.gif
    edited November -1
    OK, for some reason I feel like ya'll didn't understand my question. This is just a guess from the responses I got. lol So I will try again......
    Where can I find the best deal on the Original Switchback?

AT has some good deals on used switchbacks right now. Besides that the only way to get one would be your local Mathews dealer. They should be around 600 bucks due to the two new versions of the switchback.

Just to try to keep you a hoyt guy. You should really try out the Trykon, it is a parallel limb bow just like the switchback, but with speeds a little higher. They also have new Fuse strings and other Fuse goodies with few limbsaver goodies on them. They look sweet, haven't shot one though.
    edited November -1
    Thanks Shoff! That is a good looking bow. I love my Hoyt, but have heard so many good things about the Switchback, that I wanted to try one. Hoyt might keep me as a customer with this new bow though. Any idea on pricing?
    Cody

KungFu.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    If your still questioning what bow you want you should try the new '06 Bowtech allegaince. I have yet to shoot one but done a lot of research on them. There seems to be a bunch of people sellin the Switchback for the Allegaince. Lots of good reveiws. I don't remember what it is called but you can change something on the bow without a press so you can use it for target and hunting. supposed to change the whole feel of the draw and the wall. Just a thought. I will shoot a switchback also before I decide which to purchase.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Thanks Shoff! That is a good looking bow. I love my Hoyt, but have heard so many good things about the Switchback, that I wanted to try one. Hoyt might keep me as a customer with this new bow though. Any idea on pricing?
    Cody

I think the shop i go to has them in the low 700's for the regular, and the xl is about 50 dollars more. But that will vary with what dealer you go to.
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the input!

KungFu.gif
  • Cecilia65Cecilia65 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    Just to try to keep you a hoyt guy.

Whether this or that, "a" might work fine for all of you.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    get the switchback. smooth shooting, little hand vibration, and fast speeds
  • CORRENCORREN Member Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and we lose another to the dark side[:D]next thing you know he will put a whisker bisket on it[xx(]