In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

buckey cam pics

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Only direction I can face it to see whats walkin the field edge is south so it catches the sun as you can see. But...[:D]

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    wow. See you in 4 months.[;)]

What's the picture w/ the little bushy thing?

Ben
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that buck in the last pic is almost done, thats wild...hes gonna be a good one. P.S. Kill that yote
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    that buck in the last pic is almost done, thats wild...hes gonna be a good one. P.S. Kill that yote

hope he's not almost done. I'm told they can grow a half inch a day until Aug./Sept. if thats true he'll be a toad for sure

quote:What's the picture w/ the little bushy thing?

You talkin 'bout the walkin dead dog?
  • green milegreen mile Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go ahead and get your tree stand in place now, so all you have to do is slip into position and sharpen your butcher knives!!!
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dude you never showed me those. guess it's a good thing I'm back online! [;)]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ENOS29
    Dude you never showed me those. guess it's a good thing I'm back online! [;)]

Sorry man, didn't realize I hadn't.

Short story to share:

Brandon , the guy I film with, and I went to check trail cams yesterday. We were settin up for the pre retrieval interview, I was actually workin on a take 2 cause I tripped on some words and I just happened to look over my shoulder and saw a deer 100-125 yrds away. I sat down cause it was on the other side of a waterway in a field and the grass was high between us. I pointed it out to Brandon and the 1 turned to 2, then 3, then 4. They were workin closer to us then they walked threw to our side of the water way into the bean field in front of us. Brandon of course is filmin it. He zoomed in on 1 and said he's big. Long story short, they got fairly close to us before working back and heading right towards my trail cam so we couldn't retrieve it but we got to see deer and have velvet on film. Brandon was guessin he'd be a 150.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice pics Bang!! Keep em coming.....[:p]