In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Parker Compound Bow

Country_BumpkinCountry_Bumpkin Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
Probably a little late to be askin' this now, but I am new to archery just bought my first bow and wanted to get some feedback from anyone who is using a Parker compound bow. I bought the Hunter-Mag package. I really like it seems to do the job.

Thanks

A real truck is a Chevrolet 2500 HD

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 2000 feather mag. Love it, no complaints.

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Country_BumpkinCountry_Bumpkin Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Salzo, I appreciate the feedback. My buddy shoots a PSE and this Parker is the one the guy at Sportsmans Warehouse recommends. It is funny if I was gonna buy a new rifle or shotgun there would be no question in my mind what I would get but I felt plain dumb with all the choices and brands.

A real truck is a Chevrolet 2500 HD
  • hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A friend of mine just bought the same Parker bow you are looking at. He loves it, very accurait and smooth to shoot. The local bow shop owner and his son both shoot compatition with Parker bows. They do quite well.

Hornet