In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm really feeling good now , just booked two bow hunts three days with six hunts each........one at Slator Ranch in Llano Tx...........
The other at Trulove Ranch (bowhunting only) 70 miles west of San Antonio Tx. This will be my first trip to Trulove..........Had many to Slator with good success..................Where are ya'lls "hot" spots for pay hunts..............

"A man is known by the
company his mind keeps."
T.A. Aldrich

Comments

• sealyonsealyon Member Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm at the northern border. Just booked a weeks guided bear hunt in Ontario. Cabin on the Montreal river. Walleye fish all morning and Bear hunt in the afternoons. Guide agreed to a free wolf hunt when we fill our bear tags. 3rd. week in Aug.
    This is like waiting for Christmas when I was young...............
  • lazywallruslazywallrus Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Ive seen Truloves web-site before been meaning to check out a west Texas hunt now that Im living in Albuquerque its only a days drive. I could make a 4-5 day weekend of it.

Last year was my first paying hunt, my father and I went to Pike cty Ill. I took a nice 9pt. My dad took a huge 8pt dressed out around 200#s.

Has anybody done any summer hog huntin? where at? Id like to go somewhere and do that. Not javelina either, Im talkin about some big pissed off hogs. Something to get the adrenalin goin.
  • COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trulove has good hog huntin......150-250 are avg..........The really big ones are not good eatin..........Look at the site: www.bowhuntingtexas.cc/

"A man is known by the
    company his mind keeps."
    T.A. Aldrich