In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

arrow rest

JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me the diffrence between compact and standard bows? I have a PSE xsr or xrs 500 what is it compact or standard?

Comments

• Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anyone have any experience with the whisker arrow rest? How does it shoot and is it accurate?
  • Options
    in2b8uin2b8u Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just put one on and tried it today. So far so great! Once you get the hang of threading the arrows in backwards. it is a very forgiving rest. Very accurate, quiet, and won't let the arrow go astray on draw. If you hunt from the sky this is the e ticket rest. JMHO.

I proudly pledge allegience to one nation under God.
  • Options
    hornethornet Member Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have several friends who use them and they are very pleased. One of my hunting partners in Texas has had his for 2 seasons and has 4 SC record book animals useing the wisker bisket arrow rest. He hunts from tree stands and on more than one ocasion he has had to shoot from some very odd positions. Without the wisker bisket arrow rest he would have to pass on the shot but the wisker bisket held his arrow in place and there is a very fine black buck graseing his wall now.
    I still have not switched to one. I still use a golden Key rest and it wors fine for me. When and if it ever weares out I will switch.
  • Options
    cloquetcloquet Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have had one for two years now. before I got it I called their 800 number and asked about it. One tip they gave me was to get the larger hole size [alum. arrow size] even if I only shot carbon. He said the larger size works well with both. They only make the smaller hole because of cust. demand. I like mine.

Edited by - cloquet on 09/30/2002 20:42:20