In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2008 turkey hunt

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am now 2 days into my turkey hunt for this year. I did not draw a tag so I am going with the bow the last 2 seasons on an over the counter tag. To further complicate things my wife has decided this is the year she wants to start, so she too is out with the stick and string. Here are a few pictures from today

First a nice red bird
IMG_0577.jpg

This guy was just a little out of her range and I did not have my bow ready. He was in to about 35 yards here, and was coming in nicely until I took his picture. Guess he didn't like that much.
IMG_0597.jpg

A group that was in the field when my wife decided it was time to go. On her defense we had been in the blind for 7 hours...
IMG_0607.jpg

I hope to see this guy in a few years with a nice set of head gear.
IMG_0609.jpg

I'm sure there will be more to come. I hope some success pictures and not just shooting birds with the camera. We saw 9 toms, 2 jakes and a dozen or so hens. Going to be windy again tomorrow, but we shall see.

Comments