In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

all ready

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went to wally world, got me a thermocell today, then went out to my property I hunt and setup a couple new stand locations, both within 100 yards of each other for wind purposes. Cannot wait until the season opens...its game time[:D] When do we find out what team we're on for the contest?

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Went to wally world, got me a thermocell today, then went out to my property I hunt and setup a couple new stand locations, both within 100 yards of each other for wind purposes. Cannot wait until the season opens...its game time[:D] When do we find out what team we're on for the contest?
    how did the thremocell work for you? and yes I'm excited about this season more so than usual[;)]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Used one last year. Work great. Had one dear bust my son and I in a blind in early Oct for a youth hunt. Don't know if it was the Thermocell or us. It was 80 out and there was no way to sit in the blind with out it. After that thing being on for 5 minutes all of the bugs in the blind were gone.