In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Up early / Got Slug Gun out / Hung Crossbow up

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
Up at 4 A.M. to get aclimated to early rising for tomorrow.First day of Sluggin for Whitetails here in Ohio.

Can't seem to score with Crossbow.Maybe I can reach out there if a "Dumb Buck" strolls through my part of the woods.Or maybe one will cross the road in front of me.

Can I Tag a Buck if I knock him down with my Dodge ?

1-Powder
2-Patch
3-Ball
4-Remove the Rod
5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'll bet they would let you........maybe not though, it is a Dodge [:0][:0][:D][:D][;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Man, you guys can be hard on the Dodge owners. I'm sure the Dodge will get the deer, after all it is "Ram tough".
    Susp. just curious....do you drive a ford[xx(]?[;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Why no my good man, I drive Chevorlet. [^][;)]

Just found out at Thanksgiving that my dad bought a Ford though[:0]. Good thing was he bought it from an estate sale and plans to resell it. Our entire family is Chevy, looks like a GM car lot at holidays, from sport coupes to dually's, I'd get kicked outa the will if i drove anything different. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent