In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

long shot

dalhunterdalhunter Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
hey guys my name is Jake i have been posting stuff in the archery forum under my dads name because i dont have one and he doesnt bow hunt[:)]but anyways i juss shot a can from 35 yards with my bow is that good for a 13 year old or about average p.s sorry if i sound braggy but im proud its the longest shot ive ever made
[:D][:D]

Comments

• dalhunterdalhunter Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey guys my name is Jake i have been posting stuff in the archery forum under my dads name because i dont have one and he doesnt bow hunt[:)]but anyways i juss shot a can from 35 yards with my bow is that good for a 13 year old or about average p.s sorry if i sound braggy but im proud its the longest shot ive ever made
    [:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good job! Why don't you get set up your own name. Then we won't have to wonder if it is you or the OTHER you.[:D][;)]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Good job Jake. I'd say a can at 35 yards is a fine shot and well worth bragging about, I know I would. [^][:)]
    Welcome aboard. Are you and your dad dall sheep hunters? (assuming from the name).
    Jay

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • dalhunterskid24dalhunterskid24 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    no it syands for david_____lusby
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Sus you couldnt hit a can unless......

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.