In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Powerball lottery

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
How many of you folks have the multi state powerball lottery. We have it in RI the new jackpot for Saturday night's drawing is like three hundred and thirty million dollars. What would I do If I won.... Here is my dream..

I would have my Henchmen collect every Hoyt bow on the face of the earth and and cut them into little peices. Then I would buy mathews for all those whose bows were destroyed.[;)] Then I would have for- filled my duty of finally having all hoytmen see the bright shing light....

What's your dream. No Gay jokes.[:(!]

Comments

• ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would drop dead from a heartattack it i won that wouldn't be able to spend none of it lol
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd buy me a new banjo an invite Buckey to come see me[:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    ooo. so much $$$$$$$[:p]go on a spending spree gander, scheels, and some other places
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'd take a few choosen people to Texas for a Quail hunt. Then build a rather spacious log home on a few thousand acres. [:D]

You sorta cut my dream short with your quote:No Gay jokes comment. [xx(]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    You should know by now.

Ben
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would buy the Mathews bow factory and burn it to the ground. But then I would get arrested for arson... But that would be a small price to pay for ridding the world of the evil bows. Obviously, those things are possessed with VOODOO or something. Why else would the people that shoot them think that they are better that Hoyt? So it MUST be sometype of brainwashing going on.

Hey Buckey, would "BI" jokes be counted out with your "no gay jokes" clause because from what I hear, "arrows" for mathelets both ways![:D][:D][:D][:D][xx(]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I would buy the Mathews bow factory and burn it to the ground. But then I would get arrested for arson... But that would be a small price to pay for ridding the world of the evil bows. Obviously, those things are possessed with VOODOO or something. Why else would the people that shoot them think that they are better that Hoyt? So it MUST be sometype of brainwashing going on.

Hey Buckey, would "BI" jokes be counted out with your "no gay jokes" clause because from what I hear, "arrows" for mathelets both ways![:D][:D][:D][:D][xx(]
    [:D] Slash as much as I hate to admit it ya got me laughing Bud.[:D][:D] Ok get this stright Hoyt still sucks.[}:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    I'd buy me a new banjo an invite Buckey to come see me[:D]
    So it is true[:0] Now i'm really wondering. if i should come out or not... By the way buy you a "new"banjo Why do you already have one[?][:0][:D][:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'd buy a couple counties in S. Illinois kick everyone out build a house right smack dab in the middle and invite everyone that shoots a mathews out to hunt, drink beer and talk bs around the camp fire.
    Hoyt owners would be given an opportunity to trade that thing for a mathews and join in the festivities.

Seriously, I would buy more land. probably an established business or 2 and share the rest.
    edited November -1
    quote:Seriously,

What's up with that[?][?][?] [:D][:D][:D] I didn't think any of us in here took too much "seriously!"[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Seriously,

What's up with that[?][?][?] [:D][:D][:D] I didn't think any of us in here took too much "seriously!"[:D]

Sorry man, it slipped.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, If I won, Here's my list!
    ;Hire Jessica Simpson for my Nude House-keeper.
    ;buy a section of Mexican coast-line.
    ;send my live-in girlfriend on a quail hunt with Dick Cheney.
    ;buy a Uni-Mog.
    ;buy a herd of Bison to roam around my property.
    ;buy a submarine and have a crew of naked Geisha girls.
    ;Take care of mom and kids really well....

Thats just the begining....
    Boy its nice to dream once in a while.....[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Sorry man, it slipped.

Okay, but don't let THAT happen again! First we start taking things seriously and then the next thing you know Taco will be changing to tater tots![:D]
  • ZUKEBABYZUKEBABY Member Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now you're talkin' Bang! I'd buy up all of Pike County, IL and leave the hunting to me and my friends and family. If that happens, I'll probably find a bunch of new friends from here.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'd buy a new pair of teny shoes, cuz mine are looking kinda rough [B)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Well, If I won, Here's my list!
    ;Hire Jessica Simpson for my Nude House-keeper.
    ;buy a section of Mexican coast-line.
    ;send my live-in girlfriend on a quail hunt with Dick Cheney.
    ;buy a Uni-Mog.
    ;buy a herd of Bison to roam around my property.
    ;buy a submarine and have a crew of naked Geisha girls.
    ;Take care of mom and kids really well....

Thats just the begining....
    Boy its nice to dream once in a while.....[;)]

[:D][:p]dirty rat. thats some funny shi$%%[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    What's a "uni-mog"[?]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's a "uni-mog"[?]

read here my pitiful hoyt-toting friend.

http://www.unimogtrucks.com/
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1

do you even know where the mathews factory is?????