In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just got cursed! My Wife!

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
[:D][:D][:D]
I honestly thought she was in the kitchen when I yelled up and told her to bring me a beer. How was I supposed to know she was sitting on the couch reading, I'm downstairs!

thought this would be rather humorous seeing the other post in here. [:D][;)]

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1st mistake, NEVER tell her to bring you anything, she might throw it at ya[;)]. Ask nicely then go get it yourself[:D] That's how I keep peace, that and buy her a piece of jewelry everytime I buy a new gun.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    so ya might hsve to sleep on the couch no biggie at least she didnt take away your hunting privlages

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    taco, she has hinted around to wanting me to buy her a basket everytime I get a gun. She's into those Longaberger baskets. I still haven't given into that yet though. [:D]

headzilla, take away my hunting privlages? Doubt it. That's one thing that she never brings up in any argument, she knows. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    basket? I must be a really odd woman... dont buy me a friggin basket. David got in trouble for going to Bass Pro Shop without me but I forgave him when I saw my new boots and camo shirt.

Sus... go ahead and ask her to get you a beer. Honestly we realy dont mind just remember that beer when she mentions that chick flick.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    basket? I must be a really odd woman... dont buy me a friggin basket. David got in trouble for going to Bass Pro Shop without me but I forgave him when I saw my new boots and camo shirt.

Sus... go ahead and ask her to get you a beer. Honestly we realy dont mind just remember that beer when she mentions that chick flick.

They are some kind of hand made baskets, she sells them so unfortunately she also buys them to. [;)]
    I'm normally the one that brings up chick flicks, guess I don't understand....[:D]