In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Asking Questions

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
whats up with this site? guy's come on the site ask a question and some of us reply and ya never get an answer. like 100 read 2 replies.
"appathy in full swing". Hope they don't hunt like they corrospond.[:(!] Thank's I feel much better now 123456789 10 deep breath.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I don't have to respond to questions like this.

I hunt like a bear, down wind and mean!!![:D][:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I told ya b-4 sus nobody likes a wise guy[8D][;)]
  • Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Don't know what thread(s) you are refering to but a lot of questions have been posted many times over.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    edited November -1
    Who's being a wise guy?

I think a lot of the read posting numbers are from people checking the topic they have been replying to, least I do that a lot. Maybe I am the cause to all your frustration Buckey, sure hope not..[:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I check all the posts that have been updated

My old man's backhand used to land,
    Hard on the side of my head.
    I just learned to stay out of his way.
    There's been streetfights, blue lights,
    Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
    It just showed me how much I could take.
    Hard times, bad luck.
    Sometimes, life sucks.
    That's all right, I'm ok.
    It ain't nothin' but another day.
    edited November -1
    Sus I'm not fustrated, I was joking more than anything, what I meant was a number of times for example someone will ask whats the best this or that. you write back but never get an answer some guys you have said welcome too never revisited the site. you regulars have been great.

Sus, salzo, taco, headzilla, and how could I forget our author Fishermanben, Just meationed don't be offended if I left your name out. Nope Sus It's all good man[:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Sus I'm not fustrated, I was joking more than anything, what I meant was a number of times for example someone will ask whats the best this or that. you write back but never get an answer some guys you have said welcome too never revisited the site. you regulars have been great.

Sus, salzo, taco, headzilla, and how could I forget our author Fishermanben, Just meationed don't be offended if I left your name out. Nope Sus It's all good man[:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nobody frustrate buckeyboy, remember he's the one buyin all the beer we can drink[:D][:D] Maybe our "sometimes" dry sense of humor scares em off buckeyboy.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
    edited November -1
    Oh geez...I know I shouldn't be typing another reply, it will
    most likely only get me a beer bill from you guys, but I'm doing
    it anyway.

The way I see it is if we ignore their messages then they for sure won't come back. If we answer then it makes us all learn more and keeps our minds out of the gutter[:D]. If we happened to pick up another joker for our group by answering a question then great.
    Or we could always find out where they live and kick their beeps, if that's how you Rhode Island people handle things. [;)]
    Speaking of RI, buckey have you ever been to a clam bake on the beach? Clams, Lobster, red potatoes, corn and a bunch of other stuff boiled in a great big pot. I always thought that looked like it had to be some of the best tasting food in the world. Got any input

edited November -1
    Yes, I have, and it's Great We dig a big pit put all kinds of wood let it burn down to hot charcole then put seaweed over the wood put all your clams lobster shrimp potatos in then cover it with burlap sacks and waaaala. Then start drinking heavily.[}:)][:D][:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    that sounds really good, buckey. That made me hungry.

Ben
  • MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about roasted boar or deer?
    edited November -1
    iv'e been to a pig roast before thats mmmm mmmmm goood toooo[8D][8D]
    edited November -1
    That sure does sound good. My fiancee wants to vacation at a
    beach one of these years, maybe I'll make that a requirement for myself. No clam bake for Jay then no beach. [:)]

We usually roast one or two hogs a year and sometimes a deer
    quarter. We dig holes and let things burn down just like you said, but cover ours with wet straw or sometimes dirt. That's just for small ones though, the big piggy's gotta go to the roaster for 10 or 12 hours.