In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Here ya go Chief

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
Where are your pics. then?[:D] I know I won't have to worry about. I haven't the knack for finding the things.

Since you insist. I found this one a week ago saturday. Been out 3-4 times and only have one so far this year. There's been too much snow and cold/windy here in N. Illinois. He's about 45" with a 10" G2 and 17" main beam. Not a big one but not the smallest either. This is a pic of it in my garden. Better than a pic on the kitchen table. It seems when I don't bring my camera I find a shed.
It made me happy.

PICT0141-1.jpg

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A nice hunter mag would have just put it in the mail for him to find! [:D]
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

I agree.[:D]
    Very nice. Hopefully the Dr. will release me on Wed. so I can do some walking.
    On a drive tonight I saw 2 very nice bucks with both sets still on.
    One was thick an tall with little spread while the other has the thick and tall and the spread. He was a beaute.
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

Better yet I'll get a set of those fake junk plastic antlers from gander mountain then throw them in Chiefs yard at night. From a distance they'll look real till he picks em up. [:D] [:D]

Chief as I'm sure you know shedding will be a good test for your hip. Take it easy at first as I'm sure you've been told.