In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

wulp...

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like my chances of bowhuntin are winding down...gun season opens in ohio on monday. Ill miss the first day, have to hit it hard this weekend. Last friday morning I saw a good buck at fifty yards, thought it was finally gonna happen, I stood up to get ready for the shot and lost him behind a tree. Stood up for 2 hours waiting, guess he walked off and missed him?[B)]...oh well. Sorry to let the team down lol.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Dats huntin. [;)]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHAT!?!....Bow season runs all the way to Feb. 1rst here in Ohi...Plenty of time left[;)]

Just need to dig out your cold-weather gear and hunt where there are food sources...
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Looks like my chances of bowhuntin are winding down...gun season opens in ohio on monday. Ill miss the first day, have to hit it hard this weekend. Last friday morning I saw a good buck at fifty yards, thought it was finally gonna happen, I stood up to get ready for the shot and lost him behind a tree. Stood up for 2 hours waiting, guess he walked off and missed him?[B)]...oh well. Sorry to let the team down lol.

Yes, you let your team down. I don't think that I will ever find a way to forgive you. [:D]
    Hang in there kid, plenty of hunting left for the year.
    The main question is, are you having fun? If you are, then keep having fun.