In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

a how to article

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
http://www.archery.net/articles/index.shtml
how to paper tune your bow. I didnt know how to do it

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Thanks!

that guy looks funny sitting on that latter in the corn field.[:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    dont laugh I might try that

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
    edited November -1
    [:D] Better use a gun or a crossbow. I can't believe a deer won't see you sitting 8 or 10 feet in the air with nothing around you.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • bigal125bigal125 Member Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deer might not think anybody'd be foolish enough to climb up on something in the middle of a cornfield and wait for them to come along, now would they? [:D][:0]

Big Al
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigal125
    Deer might not think anybody'd be foolish enough to climb up on something in the middle of a cornfield and wait for them to come along, now would they? [:D][:0]

Big Al

Maybe....but they have caught me when I'm foolish enough to sit out in the snow and rain..[;)]

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with Suspension, those deer can be smart, and very stupid. It all just depends on the conditions and time of day...and if the deer has any head trama. (before you shoot it[:)]) Honestly though I think a deer would spot ya pretty clean sittin like that!