In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Rests

MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
What rests do you use? And why?

Comments

• MartesMartes Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ahhahaa finally got my first star!![^]
  • mussmuss Member Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the whisker bisquit, just because I like the name...[:D][:D][:D]

muss
  • mussmuss Member Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use the whisker bisquit, just because I like the name...[:D][:D][:D]

muss
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Martes
    What rests do you use? And why?
    [;)]I also use whisker biscut. love it great rest. If I get hungry sounds like somthing I can eat[:D][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Yep, I got a biscuit also. Although, I really liked my TM Hunter.

Ben

Martes, congrats on your first star.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I use an MPSI drop away rest, nothing there to effect arrow flight I absolutely love it. My dad uses the NAP quick tune 2000 drop away rest it is specifically design for bows with a roller cable guard like the ones on our mathews
  • gonecribbingonecribbin Member Posts: 73 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive tried alot of rest, and nothing tops the Trophy Ridge drop away rest, it is by far the best rest I have ever used... I like the biscuits for shooting carp...(easier to shoot straight down off the bridge)... But come fall Trophy Ridge all the way for this "treehugger"
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Ive got your basic tm rest on mine but when i get anew bow at the end of the summer ill be getting a whisker bisket

"There's been streetfights, blue lights...Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest...It just showed me how much I could take...Hard times, bad luck...Sometimes, life sucks...That's all right, I'm ok...It ain't nothin' but another day..."
    -M.G-
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    When I had my Hoyt I had a rest made by Muzzy, zero touch or zero effect, something like that. I really liked that rest, but I like the whisker bisket better. The golden eagle I'm shooting now
    has some el-cheapo $15 rest, no idea of the brand name.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Switch from a bodoodle to a bisquit last year and love it.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!