In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Met bang250

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Went Friday night and met bang at an establishment[:D] and had a few cocktails. Helluva nice guy, and amazing how small this world is. One of his good friends just happened to be a guy I grew up with. You can tell he has the same passion as the rest of us for bow hunting. Lookin forward to meeting him again and buying him a few drinks. He's gonna need em havin twins.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Funny thing, I was just jumping on the board to say the same about you![:D] Thanks for the kind words.
    And to those that don't know taco he too is a helluva nice guy. He is someone you could definately hang out, shoot with and drink.....sodas[;)].
    If you were wondering taco I had two down by 7:30 Sat. morning within 5 min. of eachother, one of each. Tagged out. Again good to meet you and hope others get the pleasure someday soon.

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if you had seen or got anything just forgot to ask in my earlier post. Were you the only one that got one? Also, did Tater move to the pasture to try to tag out[:D]. Thanks for the kinds words, now did ya get a good one or what? I'll remember next time we meet not to keep you out to late[:D] I know 9:15 is gettin late for you[;)]

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    The doe was a very nice size, the buck was no trophy, but he had nice body size as well. I'll call him a herd managment shot.
    Yep, I saw him right after I woke up from my nap. [:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So was there any quarters being bounced at the mug fri.[:D][:D][:p]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
    edited November -1
    Why would you want to bounce quarters when we were only drinking sodas[:D].

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yep Yep Yep old buckey diden't get invited thats ok fella's sounds like three would have been a croud.[}:)][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I thought you were leaving the 18th, if i'd have known you were staying i'd have gotten in touch with ya. Three? h*ll there were about 6 at our table plus a few Tater and I grew up with hangin around. Me myself, I don't have any problems drinkin or even meeting a buckey, contrary to some Illini fans(which i'm not)[:D] Now i'm gonna get comments from the iliinois fans[}:)]