In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Met ENOS

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
He's a helluva nice guy and enjoys his archery just as much as we all do. Him, bang and I met yesterday for a few drinks and some grub. We went to a nice place that had beautiful scenery[:D] didn't it bang[;)]? Got cut a little short on visiting but we'll make up for it next time, and next time we're even gettin Ben to join us. I enjoy making new friends and believe I have with these 2 guys. Unless they start trying to corrupt my angelic ways[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]very nice scenery I'll go ahead and say outstanding!!!!!!!!! And a good time was had by all, glad to see you made it home ok, you know with the weather and all.[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sounds to me like you all were drunk at the girly bar. Now I am mad [}:)] sure wish I was there. [:D]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a girly bar, nice place with a few cute lookin waitresses and 1 fine lookin bartender, which offset the toothless wonder sitting at the bar[xx(]. None of us were drunk, feelin good but not drunk. The feeling good was from such good company and the nice scenery[:D]

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yall let me know when one of these meetings happens below the Mason Dixon line!!!![:D]
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yall let me know when one of these meetings happens below the Mason Dixon line!!!![:D]
    edited November -1
    We need to figure out a way to have a somewhat centrally located gathering. That could be a ball and could get some of us in the dog house.[:D] But might be worth it[;)]

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
    edited November -1
    Sometimes the dog house is better for me, my drinking can get carried away. [:I]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Well, I'm always up for a drunk fest. We should road-trip over to the MVP some time. Talk about a red bar....It's the only bar that I've been to that has a free roaming indoor/outdoor pig.

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    We should road-trip over to the MVP some time. Talk about a red bar....It's the only bar that I've been to that has a free roaming indoor/outdoor pig.

Ben

IL sounds so much cooler than Ohio, I'm envious (sp?). [V]
    edited November -1
    I was thinking a gathering where we could through some arrows with some beer then do the free roaming pig thing.[:D]

hey do I need to bring my pig farm boots(or rubbers), you know for the s@%#.

edited November -1
    Probably be a good idea, I think there would be a bunch of it there.

I remember someone from the general forum planning a big get together for gunbroker members, I couldn't go because of the yearly * dog field trials, but I wonder if they ever did it..??