In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

No activity all day

Comments

• Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL [:o)]Period.Just from reading past post they may have a collective hang over.

MLMorgan
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I was working all day. I did have the honor of umping the worst Little League game of all time tonight. the score was 25-24 or somthing like that. about 40 un earned runs during the game. A girl hit 2 home runs thats about it. It was a close game in the 6th inning the home team was down 3 going into it then took the lead. everyone left the field then the scorers argued about the score. we called it for darkness got paod and went home. I hope they have to play another inning so i can come back and make 15 bucks for the rest of that game and 30 for the next[:p]

"Were not here for a long time were here for a good time"
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been working all day. I did find out in the middle of a yard, about a 1-1.5 lb turtle.
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I checked all day yesterday but I didn't have any questions comments or ideas so I didn't post any new topics.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I took the day off and it rained all day the weather sucks here in the Ne. nothing but rain.[xx(]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    We'll see if anything changes today.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Just reporting on the activity. Nope still none.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    yeah some of us have lives... no wait it's just a job... [:(]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    yep...still nothing gogolen

I have a life, Nadine--I'm a Super Hero!!! I fly around fighting crime and saving babies, puppies, and babies w/ puppies from burning buildings. Sometimes I foil evil mad-scientists' plots of world domination, and other times I just give hundreds of thousands of dollars to single mothers who can't afford childcare or college tuition for their children. I would have to say that my favorite thing to do is cure so-called "incurable" diseases with a magic egg. I'm also a phone-sex operator.[^]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8]...................[8]................................[8].................[8]...............................[8].....................[8]...............[8].....

Ball still seams to be moving.....................[8]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I'm also a phone-sex operator.[^]

Ben

wait there is no smiley for rolling around on the floor in hysterical laughter.... stop stop my sides are hurting.....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • LmbhngrLmbhngr Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hahaha...Ben, dude...are you sitting there in a homegrown, blue cloud thinking up this stuff...funny man... I'm glad I'm not the only one with a mildly warped sense of humor.
    I can only imagine how bad my stomach would hurt the day after throwin' back a few cold ones with you.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have been real busy and have not seen anything to comment on either.[V] This will change soon I'm sure.

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:I'm also a phone-sex operator

Um..... uh... whats your number? could you talk in a girly voice for me?

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    tneff, you get the award for the most realistic use of the "[8]" smiley. I never did get what that thing was for.

lmbhngr, yes I do believe that my cloud is of the homegrown variety.[;)]

Don't worry, bang. I'm very experienced. You just have to feed the caller's insecurities, and fantasies. You see, for a guy like you, I'd just keep repeating things like: "You are an awesome hunter!!! That buck that you killed was really huge!!! I really like the way you handle that bow!!! There's an ice-cold cooler of beer in the back of the truck, and your wife says its okay if you drive to Kenny and drop 300 bucks on dancing girls!!!"[:0][;)]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    btt[V]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Ben,
    I'll be in chicago heights for midnight shift at the stamping plant then it is off to the chain-o-lakes for the remainder of the weekend.
    edited November -1
    gog. if ya ever get to the central part of Il. give me a shout.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    What part of central Ill? I am just south of Indianapolis right now and struggle to find things to do on weekends where I do not go home.
    edited November -1
    East central, just a bit south of the Champaign/Urbana area.

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey gogo, I'm about 30 mins. east of bang. Are you there only during the week?

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    I'm here all of the time, except the odd weekend when I go home to MI.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    I'm here all of the time, except the odd weekend when I go home to MI.

I'll have to jump on the bike and come visit ya while yer there. We'll have to find a weekend that's good for you, any weekend except this one is good for me.

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Alright we do need to plan something one of the days. We got Taco, Bang, Enos, and myself all within an hour of eachother. Furthermore, gogolen is less than two hours east of me.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Agreed we should plan a get together, just say when, and I'll have the beer iced down and ready to go
    edited November -1
    This weekend and next are bad for me, but after that I am good to go.
    But I like the idea of getting something together.

edited November -1
    That's not fair....I am too far away....I am going to my corner to pout now....[:(][:(]

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    Don't worry, gagirl...we'll drunk dial you.

Ben[:)]

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!