In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Sights

Islander1989Islander1989 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
Ok, it doesn't look like I'm going to get the new bow for this season, but I think I would like to get some fiber optic sites. Any suggestions for some cheap sites? My pins disappear when it is just starting to get dark now. I don't want to get expensive sights because I am planning on a new bow for next year, and new sights will be bought for that.

Comments

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cobra Bite Eyes work good in low light.Wallie world should have them around $10.00 or TrueGlo

GET~R~DONE!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a thought but unless they come out with some new fangled sight mounting hole configuration which they won't but why not just get the sight you want now and you can always put it on your new bow at that time.
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    archers choice makes a good quality sight for 30.00 you could always just change out your pins to tridium

shelly
  • Islander1989Islander1989 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the tips. I don't want to drop a lot of cash on sights for this bow, but do want to upgrade them. I'm thinking of keeping this bow for bowfishing or something along those lines when I get a new bow, so I don't want to buy the sights for the new bow now and be stuck with these bad sights again.