In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

wally world deals

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Wally world has a deal on tree stands in my neck of the woods. climbers for 54 and hang ons for 40 from hunter view. they also have ladder stands for 55 bucks for a one person and a 2 person for 75. I really am thinking of buying one but need to be put over the edge

Comments

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same prices here also.....GO~FOR~THEM push push.[:D]
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only time of the year to get good deals go for it buddy.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have 4 of the hunter veiws climbers 2 i love the othr two i don't care for hard to climb with the small ones with no gun rest are great and easy and quiet to climb with the one with the rest will only climb a small tree and are hard to use hope that helps ut you over the edge
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    i have 4 of the hunter veiws climbers 2 i love the othr two i don't care for hard to climb with the small ones with no gun rest are great and easy and quiet to climb with the one with the rest will only climb a small tree and are hard to use hope that helps ut you over the edge
    Hello Ladyhunter. How about posting a photo so we can put a face with the name most of us have several on. If you dont feel you want too thats cool too.[;)][:)]
    edited November -1
    well i will try my camera went bye bye maybe i can find a pic somewhere in my computer
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    well i will try my camera went bye bye maybe i can find a pic somewhere in my computer[:(]oh No did it get stolen[?][?] Listen don't go crazy if ya cant find one I will just use my imagination[:p][:D][:D][:D]81701.gif
    edited November -1
    no not stolen floated away when katrina flooded my mom house as for your imagination if thats what your thinking that is your wildest dream lol
    edited November -1
    Na just razzing ya....[;)] Sorry to hear about the camera... check ebay they got some pretty good deals.