In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It's getting old

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I like [8][8] busting as much as the next guy[:0] and love to have fun[;)] but why is every sinle thread turning into a bow-bashing contest. Yes I also got carried away [:I][:I][:I].. A little voice told me its getting tired. I think that was a wise,comment,,, its funny here and there[:D] but it has become the main focus of the forum....[:(] lets talk some hunting and equipment...[:)] I have some muzzy phanton 4 blade cut on Impact arriving today for my pig hunt any one heard any thing on these heads... good bad or indirrerent/[?](]

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay, since Buckey was the first to call a truce on bows, I'll second it. But I'll still make fun of your back and butt hair![:D]

As for the muzzys, I never used them but I know Muzzy makes a quality product so I'd say you're okay with them as long as you shoot them prior to your hunt to know how they fly for you.[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I haven't tryed the muzzys. I know they are a quality product and wouldn't have any problems usin'em.

I'm a mechanical man, so far anyway, I have been tryin' a couple different heads each season for the last couple. So far for the price of the Dead Head Reapers I sure like them.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    all those in favor say "aye"

AYE!

Ben
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the guys I hunt with uses phantoms and he swears by them I am sure you will be happy with your purchase.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hijack!!! So who has not tried the Deer Dander yet?
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    One of the guys I hunt with uses phantoms and he swears by them I am sure you will be happy with your purchase.
    I had them shipped overnight.. I have always used the regular Muzzys with the trocar tip but never the cut on impact... I'll post when they get here let ya know how they look.[;)]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Hijack!!! So who has not tried the Deer Dander yet?

i haven't tried it. should i?
    edited November -1
    NOPE, haven't used the deer dander, but I hear been needs a good DANDERuf shampoo for his back![:D] Sorry Ben! I said in that other thread that you were now on my list!~[:D][:o)][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    NOPE, haven't used the deer dander, but I hear been needs a good DANDERuf shampoo for his back![:D] Sorry Ben! I said in that other thread that you were now on my list!~[:D][:o)][:D]

What other thread? What list? You hoosiers are a screwed up lot.[;)]

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Got the mew muzzy phantoms. they look great, razor sharp. iF the fly well they will do the trick..[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:fishermanben Posted - 03/24/2006 : 12:25:44 PM

quote:
    Originally posted by Slash0311

NOPE, haven't used the deer dander, but I hear been needs a good DANDERuf shampoo for his back! Sorry Ben! I said in that other thread that you were now on my list!~

What other thread? What list? You hoosiers are a screwed up lot.

Ben

The thread in question is "On the serious side..."
    [:D][}:)][:D][:o)]
  • PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey, I use the regular 4-blade Muzzy, let me know if you like these better.[^]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you'll be happy with them, anything is an improvement from those montecs.
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    i never used them. i use wasp boss and they are great!!!![:D]
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AYE! Never tried muzzy's!