In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bug nuts

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    [:D]
    What[?] *[:D]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    nuttin' just bored. I noticed Oct. 1 in on a freakin Sun. this year.
    edited November -1
    Why You guys cant hunt on Sunday?? We can.
    edited November -1
    Yeah we can but I have to drive 2-1/2 hrs to get there. I have a tree line in between a corn and bean field that I can hunt but it won't be the same as being in the woods.
    edited November -1
    Yeah we can but I have to drive 2-1/2 hrs to get there. I have a tree line in between a corn and bean field that I can hunt but it won't be the same as being in the woods.
    Thats where your going to put me RIGHT[:D][:D][:D][;)]
    edited November -1
    If ya want, the tree line is a couple miles from home though, it aint down south.
    edited November -1
    Just teasing man anywhere in Illinois is good for me.[;)]

It's supposed to rain heavy here for the next 4-5 Days this is like the 3rd time this spring that it has rained for like a weeek straight.

Suck * weather. had a few sam adams in the Back yard last night after work flung a few arrow . I forget how sweeet the switchback shoots till I pick it up again.. The Bow was right thre man. cool beans pecker breath[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Just teasing man anywhere in Illinois is good for me.[;)]

It's supposed to rain heavy here for the next 4-5 Days this is like the 3rd time this spring that it has rained for like a weeek straight.

Suck * weather. had a few sam adams in the Back yard last night after work flung a few arrow . I forget how sweeet the switchback shoots till I pick it up again.. The Bow was right thre man. cool beans pecker breath[:D][:D]

Rain has been real spotty around these parts. I just talked to ben he got rained on yesterday, Looked like taco got rain yesterday but I didn't. Which Sam Adams did you have. Original, Boston, Cherry wheat, summer ale, spring ale....ect.?
    I have a house full of sick people, so I won't get much shootin in til they are up and better. May be able to squeeze in a handful of arrows here and there but thats it for a few days probably.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Poor thing, I only have to drive 15 minutes to hunt[:D] Yup we got rain with hail for a few minutes as well.
    edited November -1
    I like the origional boston lager. The summer ale is pretty yummy too. after 4 or 5 it really dosent matter just going for the active ingredient[;)][:0] Be cool Snizzle- Shnoot. Hey Ugly boy who asked you anyway[:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I really like the cherry wheat, octoberfest and winter ale.

Oh I'm thirsty!!!!!!!1
    edited November -1
    Yep about another hour here and then headed with some folks from work to a nice air Conditioned pub to toss down a few cold ones...[:p][:p] Its been a long week it's not raining yet but the humodity is like 100 percent.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Yep about another hour here and then headed with some folks from work to a nice air Conditioned pub to toss down a few cold ones...[:p][:p] Its been a long week it's not raining yet but the humodity is like 100 percent.

be safe buger butt, I'm out for a cold one.