In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Want Bear Kodiak ....

Old hickoryOld hickory Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know there is a WTB section but I thought I'd do better with you arrow dudes. I'm looking for a Bear Kodiak or equal quality for a shooting bow I'd like 50 or 55 pull weight. Would consider decent long bow or other make. I'll get back to all who contact me. Long live traditional archery!!

Comments

• Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Old hickory
    I know there is a WTB section but I thought I'd do better with you arrow dudes. I'm looking for a Bear Kodiak or equal quality for a shooting bow I'd like 50 or 55 pull weight. Would consider decent long bow or other make. I'll get back to all who contact me. Long live traditional archery!!

Have you tried fleabay, they usually have a few recurves on there.
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you recieve my E Mail?
  • Options
    Old hickoryOld hickory Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jimmy Jack - No, I didn't get an E from you. My email is
    hickoryhill8@yahoo.com Like to hear what you have to say.
  • Options
    Horney toadHorney toad Member Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those Kodiaks can be expensive. Depends on what year you want. Those 1959 models can go over $1000. I have a few of them. You would want one made from about 1957 to 1966. I think the ones from 1964 to 1966 are the best values.[8D]