In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shooting every day

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
who else has been shooting a lot[?] bow is shooting great. if It's Buck fever. Buckey Fever[:D][:D]20 excellent 30 very good and 40 still will kill.[:)]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Missed 2 days in the last 2 weeks. Dont shoot in the afternoon only if it is raining. I have been considering getting up early to shoot. Which is a BIG thing. (I only get up early for one thing when it is not hunting season and dont have to get out of bed for that.)

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    HMMMMMMMM what could that be. I guess we can say Dave is doing most of the shooting on those days[:D][:D][:D][:0]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    definately been shooting more.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have bin shooting every other day,getting use to my M A T H E W S [8D] Yup it's still 7 letters [:D] j/k Slash [;)] Hey Buckie is the LX just like the outback ?

GET~R~DONE!
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    next week starting every night that im not cuttung wood

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been shooting my (BOWTECH)[:0][:D][;)] everyday at least 30-40 arrows and hope to do as much as possible before and through out the season![^]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    I have bin shooting every other day,getting use to my M A T H E W S [8D] Yup it's still 7 letters [:D] j/k Slash [;)] Hey Buckie is the LX just like the outback ? No the lx is longer axil to axil like 35" I had the sq2 but had tennis elbow last year and was having a hard time with the sq so I trades it in and bought the LX. Actually I really Like it it's extreemly quiet. pretty fast and very smooth.

GET~R~DONE!