In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whats mathews next new bow

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Does anyone know if Mathews will be comming out with a new model bow for this new year that will lets say take tha switchbacks place???

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are two new versions of the switchback. But in a two weeks everyone should know.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    There are two new versions of the switchback. But in a two weeks everyone should know.

Thanks shoff I found the new models,, I think"
    the mathews XT is one and the Mathews LD is the other... new dapening system and soforth. I kinda think were almost as far as compound can go as far as major innovations. what do you all think[?] for those of you that actually think[:0][:D][:D][;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apex 7 is another new1
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah! I heard of the new one called the "Way-Back". After you miss with it youll throw it way-back into the closet and then "Switch-back" to a Quality not Quantity bow maker.....[:D][}:)]...This Mathews bashing can get fun!....I hope you can take a little Ribbin![?][:D][:D][:D][:D]....Boring round here lately!
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Currently Mathews has a new innovation lined up to be released every year for the next 9 or so years.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    Currently Mathews has a new innovation lined up to be released every year for the next 9 or so years.

[:0]Thats unbelievable[:p] I think they may make some changes but to call it an inovation. what the heck else can ya do to to a bow[?]
    I think one cam was a big one, paralel limb design. the harmonic dampners[?] Mine shoots exactly the same with or without them,
    GOGO your an engineer what do ya think they can really pull of as inovations for nine more years....[?] News headline !!!! a disgruntle mathews bow today Kills 5 Hoyt bows after being teased for years ... Details at 11.[;)][:D]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    9 years!?! I am an Operating Engineer, so here's my run-down for the new Innovations;[;)]
    Year 1; New string design,Increase price
    Year 2; New cammo,Increase price
    Year 3; change dampner location,Increase price
    Year 4; change handgrip angle,Increase price
    Year 5; New limb design,Increase price
    Year 6; New riser design,Increase price
    Year 7; Go back to old design,Lower price
    Year 8; sell to a foriegn manufacturer, Increase production
    Year 9; Install a Mathews section in every dollar-store in America...

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] I know youll ignore me but I really had to think this one out![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)
    JUST HAVIN FUNNN!!!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Year 9; Install a Mathews section in every dollar-store in America...

that already happened
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Their NEWEST 1 is the PRESTIGE $1000.00 MSRTP [B)]
    Switchback XT and LD are also 2006 models