In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shot video for the first time tonight

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I have to admit it was very challenging 20 yard shots in the dark at real deer videos, very fun. I shot 45 arrows and racked up a score of 319 is that any good. about 30 arrows in I was told about the bulls eye I thought just hitting the vitals was a bulls eye but i Was mistaken. I think Ill join this league 10 bucks a round of 30 arrows 10 shoots

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Head
    That is one of the most popular leagues going at out winter events. I shoot a 5 spot 300 league, but the same night is the bowhunter DART system shoot. Most of thoes guys are shooting a hunting bow. Not great shots, but almost all would be kills. The worst scores came from the week of the small game shoot.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Head
    That is one of the most popular leagues going at out winter events. I shoot a 5 spot 300 league, but the same night is the bowhunter DART system shoot. Most of thoes guys are shooting a hunting bow. Not great shots, but almost all would be kills. The worst scores came from the week of the small game shoot.

I wish the bow shop here in Lafayette would advertise it. They have a nice range, but this last winter league only had about 20-30 shooters in a county of 100,000. I think my team came in second or third, and i was only averaging 285 or so in 5 spot that is.

I wish they would do the dart system that would be a blast, but I have never shot it cause its 15 bucks to shoot. A little to rich for my blood.