In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

help out a computer dummy

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
how do i post a pic from my downloads to my profile useing windows xp if that matters

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    you need to open up an account on www.photobucket.com

after you open your account, you can upload photos to the site(it will be easy, I promise).

After you upload them, it will give you an address for them, that you can post with image brackets around it. Hit the icon above, with the mountains and you will see what I mean.

If you have any trouble, let me know, and I'll try to walk you through it.

Ben
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ok ty think its under profile now if not i'll try again i get ads when i look at the site so don't know if i messed up or not
    edited November -1
    It's not up yet. Each picture has 3 different types of addresses. You want to choose the one with the brackets.  Ben
    edited November -1
    ok ready to throw puter out the window[:(!]
    edited November -1
    Deep breath. Right click on my squirrel, and look at his properties. Your address for the picture will look very similar.

Then if you highlite it and click on the "icon_editor_image.gif" it should work.

You don't want anything that says img in your address. sorry that could be wrong.

Ben
    edited November -1
    got it finally, just not very clear
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Did everything in the house survive?

Nice deer...and, you are a blonde, so now I can give you crap based on your haircolor. For example: "A brunnette would have figured out how to post pics in half the time."...hahaha...I kill me.

Well there you go buckey, she must be saving the lingerie pics for later.

All Y'all have a good evening.

Ben
    edited November -1
    lol i am a natural red head so watch for my temper, ty for the help
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch Out![:0] I can verify a red-heads temper! My x-wife was one!...And Irish too! What a fighter she was/still is![B)]...
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladyhunter
    lol i am a natural red head so watch for my temper, ty for the help

Red head[?][?][:0] now I'm scared... good to have a pix with the name welcome one again hope ya stick around ... did ya get that deer with the Bow or Gun??
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Congratulations! Did everything in the house survive?

Nice deer...and, you are a blonde, so now I can give you crap based on your haircolor. For example: "A brunnette would have figured out how to post pics in half the time."...hahaha...I kill me.

Well there you go buckey, she must be saving the lingerie pics for later.

All Y'all have a good evening. [:0]natural red head. only one way to prove that ... and I aint looken at your eyebrows[:0][:D][:D][:I]
    Ben
    edited November -1
    guess you all will just have to wonder[8D]
  • Bopeep2Bopeep2 Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I didn't have to deerhunt this year, my husband got three of 'em with his F-150...........that $700.00 grille guard was worth the investment, not a scratch on the truck. The freezer's full of venison too!
    [^]