In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hoyt bow prices?

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Thinking about a new bow? I want one of the new Hoyt ones dont know which. I was wondering how much they go for? and how much could i sell my PSE nova bow for?

Comments

• Options
    mkirklandmkirkland Member Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just bought a new Magnatec and I paid $550 with the 2000 limbs. You need to go to your proshop to check out the prices and to see which one will fit you. If you know what you want check this auction site and the OTHER one and type in Hoyt and you should get some prices for past models. As for your Nova I don't know, but I don't think you will get too much for it.
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been doing some pricing on Hoyt bows in my area. You can spend as much on accessories as you do on the bow itself. I was looking at a 2003 Hoyt MT Sport at a local pro-shop yesterday. It was outfitted with some quality gear (rest, fiber-optic sights, quiver, string silencers, peep sight) and the whole package was priced at $412. That's a good bit of savings compared to what you would spend on extras if you had to take a naked bow and outfit it with all that gear. Check out your pro-shop. Check out a few pro-shops. I got ROBBED on a PSE Nova back in the state of Washington when I bought my first bow. I never refer to it as my first bow because I paid twice the fair market value and I had it stolen before I could even get it to the range.
  • Options
    AndrewCollAndrewColl Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought a Magnatec like a year ago for $455 with tax. It had a sight, quiver, nock, and sling. Very good bow. The second time out with it I got a doe and a rabit, both from 20 yards. My bow is on 60 lbs now, but when it was on 55lbs, it was perfect. It would fly the total 40 yards I wanted it to, and I could hit a 12 on a target consistantly from the 30.