In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trophy Room

MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
DSCN0225.JPG

Finally moved everything in to the new place. Im startin to set up the trophy room. They look kinda funny all in a row like that. I need a bigger tropy room!!! Theres two 8pts and a bear on the other wall. I think im gonna stagger them.[;)]

DSCN02261.JPG

Comments

• dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing wrong with the room to me. Nice!

I have the other problem... Lots of space (16x25) and not much there yet. I'm working on it.
    IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
  • Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,191 ******
    edited November -1
    Here is one wall from my new den. I changed rooms with my son. I have other mounts throughout the house. I wouldn't mind moving them upstairs also but, I fought long enough to get them where they are.[;)][:D]

[img][/img]room1.jpg
    edited November -1
    By the way, Very nice to all above posters.
    edited November -1
    down stairs before the move with the big wide 9

[img][/img]MyMounts-1.jpg
    edited November -1
    Here is my turkey fan set up and also my wings. The one on the right is from last year. The one on the left is from 1986. It was my cooking wing while camping/ fire fanner. Pic isn't great but another wall from my new den.

[img][/img]turkeywall.jpg
    edited November -1
    mr gunn thats one nice trophy room. Congrads thats a lot of time in the feild[;)]
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Buckey.....killed em all before I turned 25 too....people wouldnt expect it from New York!! I used to spend A LOT of time in the woods.. The last 3 yrs have been slow for me, just a few 100 class 8pts. I built my house and started a company. This growin up crap was really startin to get in the way of my hunting. Dont worry Im coming back strong this year.

Looks like you Shaway and Dsco aren't doing to shabby either. Nice Bucks all around
    edited November -1
    No I expect it saw some real nice bucks when I hunted in Orange county NY Newberg Stewart airpot area.. there were like herds of deer..
  • MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats exactly where I just moved to. Im less than a 1/2 mile from Stewart northern end. Campbell Hall, NY. Never hunted there though. Its rifle country here. DOnt let my name fool you, I just like shooting, ive never killed a deer with a rifle. The second from the left, net 139 5/8 I killed with the shotgun up near Ithaca, NY in 2000. All the other deer were killed in a "Bow Only" section of NY, not too far from here.
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man you guys are putting me to shame, let me show you what deer I've killed over 125".....oh yea thats right [:(]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun
    Man you guys are putting me to shame, let me show you what deer I've killed over 125".....oh yea thats right [:(]

no shame man you will get em[;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    Thats exactly where I just moved to. Im less than a 1/2 mile from Stewart northern end. Campbell Hall, NY. Never hunted there though. Its rifle country here. DOnt let my name fool you, I just like shooting, ive never killed a deer with a rifle. The second from the left, net 139 5/8 I killed with the shotgun up near Ithaca, NY in 2000. All the other deer were killed in a "Bow Only" section of NY, not too far from here.
    try that stewart airport area, it was quite a few years ago but it was really good
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by A.Gun

A.Gun, I'm living proof that even a blind hog finds an acorn.
  • MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    New Mexico Elk

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

55" Muskie - released..somebody else can catch him (graphite replica)

IMG_3194.jpg

45" Northern..Saskatechawan Canada

IMG_3195.jpg

New Mexico Elk (waiting for return from Taxidermy)

IMG_0390-1.jpg

[url][/url]IMG_0386.jpg

Argentina (waiting for return from Taxidermist..took 6 months just to get out of country! FDA/Vet testing of animals...)

Water Buffalo
    Picture037.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Blackbuck Antelope

Picture020-1.jpg