In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Trade?

taxidermist41taxidermist41 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
I have a new in box Browning Gold Hunter, 12 gauge,3" chamber,3 choke tubes, 26" barrel, Walnut stock and forend. I would like to trade for a Mathews Legacy or LX, 28.5 inch draw,RH, 70#, with rest, and sights.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Howdy neighbor. [8D]

A buddy of mine bought a Mathews around Christmas time and mentioned to me he wanted to get rid of it. Let me check with him and see which Mathews it is.
    How olds the browning?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can't find anybody to trade with keep your eyes open Mathews should be dropping the prices on most of their models in the coming months. Since they have released the outback they just can't sell the other models, and they have a new innovation to release into their product line for the next seven years, further dropping the popularity/price of the LX and legacy. Heck the archery shop I go to is selling off the Q2's for $499.00, this place carries hoyt, mathews, parker, and martin. I was talking with the store owner and since Mathews came out with the outback these are the bows he has sold 1 Parker ultra lite, 1 hoyt ultrtec, and 72 Outbacks. He has a real problem, because he just can't move any of his other inventory, I can't imagine he would be the only shop to be going through this same thing, and it should be only a matter of time before the price drops so the millions of dollars worth of inventory that Mathews has can compete with the new technology that they are coming out with.
    edited November -1
    Disregard my message. He had a Black Max but he already sold it.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • ARCHERY PROARCHERY PRO Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Would you be interested in any of the Newberry bows we have 3 models to choose from check them out @ www.newberrybows.com or you can call 423-949-5038 with any questions you may have
    Richard

NEWBERRY BOWS
    END OF STORY!
    edited November -1
    Hold on there cowboy archery pro. You need to direct yourself to the GB auction site if your trying to sell. [:D] I feel so much like a moderator....[;)]

• ARCHERY PROARCHERY PRO Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    not trying to sell just trade a bow which he asked, for a gun?
    Richard
  • mussmuss Member Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought "trades" were a no no one theses boards..... If not I might have a lot of nice toys to "trade" for cold hard cash... HAHAHHAHAHA[:D][:D][:D][xx(]

muss