In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

offseason

dalhunterdalhunter Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
anyone know of any good activities to keep the bow active in the long months of offseason

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    yep, shoot it. I will be shooting through(with it open) my sliding door soon so I can stay inside for the most part but still be shootin'[:D]

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • dalhunterdalhunter Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    what do you shoot at through ur sliding door? squirell?[:D]
    edited November -1
    I don't have squirrels out here. I would sure shoot at them if I did. block target, it has been cold out so I figure that will keep me warm til I have to run out and get my arrows[^].

At times, days in the field are more than sport, more than adventure. They are nothing less than a gift to the soul.- John L. Moore Buckmaster magazine
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Someone said the bad word, block target!!! [:0]

Bang, no squirrels??
    So if you are actually gonna do this shooting out of your basement what about your heating bill? Do you have free gas on your property?

Hey dalhunter, check your local bow shops and see if there are any shooting clubs/groups. Might luck out and find something with an indoor range for the winter.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    No sir, no free heat, but I can close the door at the top of the stairs (the thermostat is upstairs) and turn on a kerosene or just drink a lot.

edited November -1
    Didn't think of that. I don't have a walk out basement. Drinking a lot sure helps numerous things doesn't it. This may be one the drinkingest bowhunting forums around. Think we could win a prize? [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Hey I am a proud member of the United States Beer Drinking Team[^]. Would you care to join?[:D] I can hook you up through the beer buddy system.

http://www.usbdt.com/home.html

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Hey I am a proud member of the United States Beer Drinking Team[^]. Would you care to join?[:D] I can hook you up through the beer buddy system.

http://www.usbdt.com/home.html

Don't forget about the Jagermeister bro[:D]!!!!!!!

Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!!
    edited November -1
    Oh, ya I almost forgot[:I].

edited November -1
    I'm in! Tell me how I do this beer buddy system? From their site it looks like you send me something or request that they send me something. ?
    I'm getting thirst already [;)]

edited November -1
    I am now an official member of the United States Beer Drinking Team, thank you Mr. bang!

edited November -1
    Anytime, Now to complete the process you must go home and consume a couple of the precious beverage and make a toast to the USBDT[:D].