In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Turbo nocks

47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any body try them ? Took the BoDoodle off and went with the Whisker Bisket on the Q2. I really like the Q2, have been shooting every night this week. Really noticed the smoother draw and how quite it is. Shooting Carbon excel 340 with vanes at 0 degree twist. Noticed while shooting that some arrows were impacting target at 90 degrees and some at a slight angle. Cause ?

Thanks, Steve

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have not tryed the turbo nocks. the Q2 is a great bow, I knew you would be happy with it. happy shooting!

Why do they make it taste so good and put it in them little bitty cans- Dad

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I have tried the turbo-nocks don't waste you money. what a gimmik. here is the best way I can explain them, They SUCK[xx(] Q2 is an excellent bow had one for years.
  • shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have a clip using the turbo nocks ill email if youd like its kinda neat

shelly
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Nope seen enough "they suck" nothing is gonna change my mind. I put them on my arrows and nothing but noise and trouble ILL' stick with my vanes. thanks.