In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I got a ticket!!!

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I was cruisin' down the interstate on my way to work had a state trooper behind me for about a mile or so when we come up on a construction zone. I reduce speed as required shifted lanes as it is going into a one lane zone. from out of nowhere a freakin turkey runs out in front of me and is trying to get up off the ground to fly just as I hit him, he flys up over my truck and smacks into the troopers car. Next thing I know his lights are a flashin. At this point in the construction zone I am able to pull over between the orange barrels and off the side of the road. He comes up, I put the window down, he says "license, registration and proof of insurance." I said, " do you mind if I ask what you pulled me over for?" He said in a very sturn voice,"license, registration and proof of insurance." I said, "What did I do?" He said, " sir I did not ask you to talk give me what I asked you for" very mean. I gave it to him he walked back to his car and after several minutes he returns gives my stuff back hands me a ticket and says, "have a nice day and drive safely"
Can you believe that crap?

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so what is written on the ticket? what's it for?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    For flippin' him the bird.[:D]ROFLMAO.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [:p]

hook, line, and sinker.

I'm gonna make few phone calls...maybe report your ride stolen or something fun like that.

Ben
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hracer [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:0]

YOU GOT PUNKED
    edited November -1
    haha...you guys are soooo cool. [^]

i thought i smelled BS, i just didn't call it.

i've been punked [:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D]Better you than me Racer!![:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    [:D]Better you than me Racer!![:D]

yup. i agree. its pretty funny tho...i'm gonna use that on one of my motorcycle forums. [:D]
    edited November -1
    did you get this from M.V. or were you the one who posted it up over there?
    edited November -1
    yep, I snuck back in as "edited cause we are being watched" and posted it. I am still supposed to be ban. But i have ways around that
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    yep, I snuck back in as bow addict and posted it. I am still supposed to be ban. But i have ways around that

criminal
    edited November -1
    does the ban keep you from viewing threads, or just ban you from posting?
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    funny!!!lol[:D]
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    yep, I snuck back in as bow addict and posted it. I am still supposed to be ban. But I have ways around that
    [:(]I wasant able to get on yesterday , I'm going to be pretty busy in the plant today I will try later.... Bang Dont do the crime if ya can't do the time[:D][:D] Man thats gotta be the most * group over there, If ya post somthing questionable ... Its like you in 5th grade a liile red pen come out ... ""You have have your own opinion little jimmy you better watch out""..... THATS GAY
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201

I'm banned from getting into AT at all. however there are so many ways around a banning. If they don't ban you by IP adress which they can do, all you have to do is clear your cookies and history then go back and register as a new user, if they do IP address then you just use a different comp. on different ISP OR if you have the right program and knowledge you can use your same IP but it will show up as someone elses ISP. I will probably never have to do that one though i have access to several different Comps. all on different ISPs. So they will never be rid of me Mwaaahhaaahhaa[^]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    So they will never be rid of me Mwaaahhaaahhaa[^]
    funny......[8D]