In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang is sick

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Just got off the phone with Taco. He said Bang and the family all sick. Thats a drag[:(]

Wishing the bang family a speedy recovery[;)]
Buckey....

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    dammit bang. you got to quit that crap. you don't have permission to be sick. I hope you all feel better soon.

Ben
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Bang... man whats up? You guys get more colds than anyone I know.... sure hope you all feel better very soon!
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you mean mentally or physically[?][:D]

Hope it's nothing serious?
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

He's always been sick in the head[:D] The whole family has the stomach thing/flu that's been going around.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

He's always been sick in the head[:D] The whole family has the stomach thing/flu that's been going around.

OH ok, well I was half right.[:D] Uhhh you guys keep it in the southern part of Illinois ok[8D]
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been ducking that stuff all week. My wife is sick, and so are some of my co-workers.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's feelin a little better now, I think he took off south to hunt.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Awsome glad to hear that I hope he sticks a monster.[8D]
    edited November -1

Glad to hear it. If ya can go hunting it's not that bad. Though I've been out hunting feeling like ship. Determination I guess.[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Yep all better. Thanks for thinking of us. 24 hr thing that went through the whole family. Got the twins first then wife oldest daughter and me all in the same day. Hard to clean up vomit on a kid when your are vomiting too. Not sure where we picked it up but everyone has had it. Mom, Dad, my younger sisters whole family, my whole family. This stuff is everywhere. My sis in South Dakota said they closed the academy where the kids go cause they had so many people out sick.

Anyway, yes I did go hunting. They are herded for the most part now so when you see 1 your gonna see bunches. I couldn't tell how many I saw on Fri. but then Sat. didn't see anything. I think Enos had 25 under his tree at 1 time on Fri. I'll let him explain why we didn't have any meat to take to the locker.[:D]