In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hunting Buddy ( A.Gun) w/first Bowkill

s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
A.Gun with his first Archery (Crossbow) Deer.[:)]It was bigger than an average size Doe.We did not weigh her.Dropped her within 60 yards of travel.

Image07_Bowkill_II.jpg

Also a picture of our Hunting area.He bagged this Deer on the hillside to your right in the picture.

Image05_Deer_Crossing.jpg

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.

Comments

• A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow what a good lookin guy,...I think I have seen him someplace before...but where???
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    You two had me all confused here. A.gun, s.gun....I was like why did he post saying he was a gooking guy? I finally looked at the user names closer and noticed, thought you were a bit conceited there for a seconf s.gun[;)]
    A.Gun Congrats on the doe! Do you have the feeling now? Just waiting for this season to start so you can bag more?
    What county are you guys hunting in? I hunt Guernsey, Tuscarawas, and some in Coshocton & Carroll.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    We hunt Columbiana,Jefferson,and have hunted Carrol County a few times.

Never known anybody as anxious to hunt and fish as A.Gun.This is his second Deer.He bagged another Lg. Doe the previous year w/a Slug-Gun.

1-Powder

2-Patch

3-Ball

4-Remove the Rod

5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That's Great! keep up the good work A.Gun[:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent