In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Giveaway winner.

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alright guys, i've given away a few things on the discussion board so it's time to give away something to my fellow tree huggers. I have a classic 3 Stooges dvd with 4 shows on it. 3 with Shemp and 1 with Curly. I'll give everyone til Wednesday evening then i'll have my daughter draw out a name. s.gun I need yer info, e-mail me and i'll get it out to ya.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!

Comments

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Yes! I'm in. Gotta love the stooges.

Ben
  • s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Please enter my name also Taco.I probably have a thousand or more hours in the trees.

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Appreciate the offer taco413, but no need to enter my
    name. I'm sure someone else watches a lot more DVD's than
    I do. I still have three brand new ones from Christmas
    I have not even watched yet. [:(]
    Thanks though

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I watch stoogers all day where I work . don't think I could bear to watch them again at home. also thank's anyway[8D][8D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    darnit....lol...even on a giveaway that I have a 50/50 chance, I still can't win. That's just too funny. My luck, I guess. Well I'm going to have a giveaway, and I'm not telling anybody. Maybe I can draw my own name out of the hat.[:D]
    Ben
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    darnit....lol...even on a giveaway that I have a 50/50 chance, I still can't win. That's just too funny. My luck, I guess. Well I'm going to have a giveaway, and I'm not telling anybody. Maybe I can draw my own name out of the hat.[:D]
    Ben

LMAO.....

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Taco413; I will send E-Mail Promptly.Thank you.I am sure to enjoy the Stooge's dvd.After watching it I think I will lend it to Son-In-Law (another Hunting Buddy) to watch.I remember him laughing so hard at the Stooges that we used to watch him and laugh at him.Thought he was going to roll on the floor at times.He really likes the Stooges.

Thank You; S.gun

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey Taco I'm going to be out in Illinois in November hunting near Rend lake is that anywhere near you??
    edited November -1
    Thanks again Taco.I received the DVD today.Will be off this weekend and plan on watching it then.
    [:D]

1-Powder
    2-Patch
    3-Ball
    4-Remove the Rod
    5-Do Not Forget the Cap.
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to see it made it alright, enjoy it s.gun.

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!